The primary goal of the World Koshiki is to unite and promote all styles and levels of Koshiki martial arts and martial sports. It is the only existing organization that recognizes and works to develop the common philosophical and technical principles for all systems/styles of Koshiki martial arts and martial sports.
Bangladesh Koshiki Organization Â® recognizes that all styles practiced today are anchored in a common tradition, and seeks to create awareness of the traditional origins and their legacy in Koshiki modern martial arts forms.
Bangladesh Koshiki Organization Â® seeks to be an organization that promotes all levels of Koshiki martial arts, from the beginner to the professional competitor. The belief of the organization is that Koshiki Sports are an activity in which all people can participate. We also believe that Koshiki martial arts provide an important opportunity for personal and cultural communication and exchange.
The hope of Bangladesh Koshiki Organization Â® is to promote cultural understanding, peace, and environmental responsibility through Koshiki Sports. Some of the goals of the organization are as follows:
- Unification and promotion of all styles of Koshiki Sports and all levels of martial arts trainers and practitioners.
- Promotion and development of Koshiki martial arts programs in every country. This goal includes establishment of national organizations in areas where they do not previously exist.
- Establishment of communication between regional, stylistic, and national martial arts groups and organizations.
- Recognition of Koshiki martial arts and martial sports as a unified body, and as an activity for people of all ages and abilities.
- Integration of the traditional principles of martial arts in martial arts training, and strengthening of the common awareness that the martial art is the basis for the Koshiki sports.
- Recognition, education, and promotion of other traditional elements of Koshiki martial arts training, including medicine, health, philosophy, and mental balance.
- Recognition of the connection between personal and cultural awareness and improvement, and Koshiki martial arts training.
- Development of cultural exchange and understanding across national boundaries through Koshiki martial arts exchange and communication.
- Development of a standard and comprehensive training program with its foundation in traditional martial arts. This would include training in the fundamental philosophical principles and skills.
- Establishment of training centre’s and universities for professional Koshiki Sports practitioners and trainers.
- Development of a set of standard rules and regulations for all Koshiki martial sports styles and systems.
- Recognition by the International Olympic Committee of all styles of Koshiki martial sports, and acceptance into the Olympic Games.
- Organization of technical and educational seminars.
- Organization of national and international Koshiki sports championships and Koshiki martial arts events.
- Organization of national and international Koshiki inter-martial arts gala events.