Bangladesh Koshiki Organization is Following the rules and regulations of World (WKKU,IKKF) & Asian Koshiki Organization(AKO) Rules & Regulations.
Our goal is to include all martial sports under one set of rules. In recognising the commonality between different systems and styles, a single set of rules are formed which allows all styles of Koshiki martial arts and sports to be included in tournament events.
The system of rules also includes the use of head and body protection. This system eliminates most (over 95%) of the incidents of sports injury within Koshiki martial arts tournaments and competitions.
Bases of Bangladesh Koshiki Organization Rules and Regulations
- Easy to understand for any one
- Easy to use for all martial arts styles
- Safe rules for all athletics from any styles
- Traditional form from any styles
- Make possible for any styles to use higher technical form
- Use more techniques in any discipline
- Consideration for all styles ( Japanese, Chinese, Korean, western styles)